‘Dry Cooling’ is an extension of our pursuit to render the best-in-class solutions to all our stakeholders with prompt consideration.
Considering the present socio-enviro scenario where there is constant depletion of water & other resources, there is a drift towards selecting technology which will not only offer value for money but help sustain our resources in present & future.
We proprietary structural design, optimized thermal sizing and selection of various fin tube geometries ensures most compact and energy saving solution.
We are devoted to form symbiotic relations with its clients, wherein our quest for engineering excellence is fuelled by desire to provide value to our customers and society at large.
Dry cooling tower is one of the moderate cooling tower. Nowadays customer preferred in this type of cooling tower . Textiles ,Leather , footwear and clothing sectors its very used for in this type cooling tower . Its main advantage is no more water subsequently for continues processing. So need of water requirement is very low compare than other cooling towers and not comes water moisture from coil.
Dry cooling tower is made up of no of wounded coil . Coil has designed based on the technical specifications like flow rate and temperature . Coil tube material is copper tube , Stainless steel ( 304 series) and brass tubes .Copper tubes has been bend at the two side of the corner . In this particular bending area make radius form, so water goes to passing continuously without interruption.
All the tube connected area must welded by brazing . All the welding done by qualified welders only . Finns are wrapped on the tubes . Finns wrapped based on heat transfer area .So cooling performance will be very high .
- Coil mounted on the ISO standard channels. Coils connected with parallel and serial.
- Fan and Motor are mounted on the top of the frame. Fan has been dynamically balanced with the motor’s rotation RPM.
- After the manufacture of the coil, BCS conducts a Hydro-Pressure Test to see if there are any leakage in the tubes.
- Tube bending joints are brazed by qualified welders. In this bended area thinning calculated for min thickness at the particular area.
- Frames and sheet metal works has been powder coated.
- In suction of air passing side fixed grid for security for finns . At the top of the area motor side fixed bird screen grid .
- Inlet and Outlet Nozzle are welded with coil , after welding area examined by NDE ( Penetrate test ) .
- Hydro pressure test conducted after assembled the cooling tower at 21 kg/cm² ( 300 psi ) .
- No need more water consumption .
- Reduced water consumption
- Reduces energy consumption compares to Dry equipment
- Plume abatement
- Reduced maintenance
- Legionella risks minimised
- Textile Mills
- Knitting Company
- Tarn & Thread Company
- Printing Company