COOLING TOWERS INTRODUCTION
The machines and processes of industry, as well as those devoted to human comfort and well being generated tremendous amounts of heat, which must be continuously, dissipated if those machines and processes are to continue to operate efficiency. Although this heat is usually transferred to a cool, flowing volume of water, final rejection is always to the atmosphere and, invariably, is accomplished by some form of heat exchanger.
The natural process of evaporation makes them very effective heat transfer mediums, although somewhat inefficient due to their limited surface area and their total dependence upon random winds.
What is Cooling Tower?
A cooling tower is an heat exchanger, in which heat is removed from the water by contact between the water and air. The heat transfer takes place through the heat exchange between air and water and also through evaporation of a small part of the water that is required to be cooled. This allows to cool down to a temperature lower than the ambient (default) temperature, this is an advantage compared to dry coolers.
FRP INDUCED DRAFT COUNTER FLOW COOLING TOWERS
This tower design has been developed after detailed research and analysis of the engineering design. The design allows a substantial saving in space, power and water consumption.
Our State-of-Art technology is best suited to the industrial requirements as per Indian environmental condition
High Performance Design
- Latest superior computer designed PVC FILLS offer maximum surface area with minimum resistatnce to Air Flow and hence lower power consumption which means lower annual electrical bills.
- The high efficiency of the fans is achieved by a tapered and aerodynamic design of the fan blades. This dynamically balanced fan assembly ensures smoother operation, longer bearing & motor life.
- Superior quality of FRP laminates with isothelic resin increases strength of the casing shell which reduces vibrations and it gives assurance of longer tower Life.
- Neo Penta Glycol (NPG) gelcoat finish assures for UV protection and colour retention with superior surface finish and hence superior asthetic look.
Advantages of FRP Round Type Cooling Tower
- Corrossion resistance
- Light Weight
- Electromagnetic Neutrality
- Thermal Insulation
- Against De-Scaling
Spares in Cooling Tower
- Cooling Tower Motor (0.5 HP, 1 HP, 1.5 HP, 2 HP, 3 HP, 5 HP, 7.5 HP, 10 HP, 15 HP)
- Geometric Fans ( Aluminum/PVC ) ( 4-Leaf, 6-Leaf)
- Hub (Aluminum/PVC )
- Sprinkler (Aluminum/PVC )
- Honeycomb Fills-High Temperature Range
- Drifting Fills
- Galvanized Steel Structure
- CT Flanges