Shell and tube heat exchangers are used in various applications such as chemicals, petrochemicals and oil & gas, HVAC & refrigeration, power generation, pulp & paper, food & beverages, power generation, and others. We manufacture Shell & Tube type Heat Exchangers in a wide variety of sizes & materials. The Shell & Tube type Heat Exchangers are fabricated as per TEMA / ASME codes / ASHRAE standards or as per customer requirements. Shell & Tube type Heat Exchangers are offered & designed as per customer specific requirements.
Shell and Tube type Heat Exchangers are built in a wide variety of sizes. Heat Exchangers for sea water marine application or with steel shells are also offered & designed as per customer specific requirements. We are counted as one of the reliable Shell & Tube type Heat Exchanger Manufacturers in India. These heat exchangers adhere to the latest technology, as these are specially designed to withstand high pressure & temperature so that they deliver maximum performance.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger is most common type of heat exchanger in oil refineries and other large chemical processes, and is suited for higher-pressure applications. Shell Tubes Heat Exchanger are classified into fixed and Floating type Heat Exchangers. Shell and tube heat exchangers consist of a series of tubes. One set of these tubes contains the fluid that must be either heated or cooled. The second fluid runs over the tubes that are being heated or cooled so that it can either provide the heat or absorb the heat required. In this type, the tube sheets are completely welded to the shell and acted as shell flanges. Fixed type Heat Exchangers are used there are absolutely no chances for inter mixing of two fluids. The Floating type Heat Exchangers has the advantages of removability of tube bundle and access for cleaning both inner and outer side of tubes and shell.
Shell Tube Heat Exchanger is widely used in variety of application as a cooling solution. Common amoung them is for cooling of Hydraulic Fluid and oil in engines, transmissions and hydraulic power packs. With right coimbination of materials they can also be used to cool or heat other mediums, such swimming pool water or charge air. One of the big advantages of using a shell and tube heat exchanger is that they are often easy to service, particularly with models where a floating tube bundle (where the tube plates are not welded to the outer shell) is available. Can also be used on fixed tube sheet heat exchangers.
- Our Shell and Tube condenser models are designed for Chiller Units and Refrigeration systems.
- We manufacture Water cooled condensers with capacity ranging from 1TR to 150 TR
- Finned copper tubes are used to increase heat transfer coefficient.
- We manufacture Air cooled type condensers as per customer requirements.
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers are widely used due to their Rigid construction and Long Life.
- We manufacture Shell and Tube for Hydraulic Oil Cooling, Lubrication Oil Cooling, Gearbox Oil Cooling, Transformer Oil Cooling, Process water cooling etc.
- Simplex and Duplex Oil coolers for Lubrication.
- Our designs are as per ASME Sec VIII and TEMA Standards.
- Our Thermal and Mechanical Design Engineers constantly thrive to achieve optimum design All the designs are strictly as per design Standards.
- Boiler Quality material such as SA 516 Gr.60/70 is used as per customer request.
- Hydro and Eddy current Tested Tubes are used for Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger manufacturing.
- Tubes are usually of Copper, Admiralty Brass, SS 316, Cupro-Nickel etc as per service requirements.