Bottle shape closed cooling towers are warm water is cooled to a temperature lower than ambient air dry-bulb temperature, if the air is relatively dry. Equipment’s are bottle shape Closed Circuit Cooling Tower Manufacturer India. We also Closed Loop Cooling tower Manufacturer in India. Its just like the open type, this type of heat exchangers are mostly in the huge industries. We manufacture two types of closed circuit cooling tower and combined flow and counter flow cooling tower. Bottle shape Closed Circuit Cooling Tower is suitable for Thermal Power Plants. Bottle shape closed Circuit cooling tower certain processes needs a closed loop, that’s why the process water for cooling does not come in make contact with the full of atmosphere air. Closed loop type cooling is minimizes process fouling.
Process Of Bottle Shape Closed Cooling Towers:
Principle of bottle shape closed cooling towers is fan directly coupled to the motor, during operations takes away the heat by induced draft mechanism. Air is drawn from the lower air intake area & is induced to travel through the fill media thus taking away the latent heat from the water passing through the fill media. Portion of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the source.
The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
Advantages Of Bottle Shape Closed Cooling Towers:
- Low Pumping head thus lower operational cost.
- Smaller tower height due to compact infill.
- More efficient air/water contact due to droplet distribution.
- Well-designed water distribution system to make sure uniform distribution of water.
- Use of high quality nozzles which ensure complete breakdown of the water droplet in order to increase heat transfer.
Applications Of Bottle Shape Closed Cooling Towers:
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas genets & Megawatt Projects