Chillers come in a varied range of refrigerants and are offered with wide operating range. Nowadays, modern chillers boast of low noise, low failure rate, and low vibration. Due to total connectivity and maximum accessibility, these are suitable for a variety of applications
Water-cooled scroll chillers boast of being environment friendly. These are easy to install and can work well in tropical weather conditions. The scroll chillers are designed and tested on international quality standards. The equipment is easy to operate and ensure optimum performance.
Each compressor uses a separate refrigeration circuit that develops great reliability within numerous compressor configurations. Due to separate refrigeration circuits, the servicing of under-maintenance modules is easy. The equipment is compact in size which makes it easy to operate.
Features of Water Cooled Scroll Chiller
- Separate refrigeration circuits with each compressor
- Totally skid mounted unit including fluid pump and storage tank
- Electronic expansion valves
- Factory made tube-in-tube and shell and tube evaporators
- Extra tube thickness and high-flow design
- Higher operational reliability
- Easy maintenance
- Fully automatic PLC based units
- Data logging facilities
- Automatic and stepped capacity control
Our Chiller has efficiency superior to the industry average, providing capacity to meet the cooling requirement for a wide range of facilities and various operating conditions.
- 16-37% annual energy cost savings.
- Designed for Quiet Operation with vibration isolators, scroll compressors, and specifically designed piping.
- Smaller Foot Print designed to fit through a standard single door for faster installation time, minimized install costs, and maximize usable space.
- R-410A refrigerant.
KEY TECHNOLOGY ELEMENTS
- Energy efficient at both Full Load and Part Load that exceed industry averages, up to 24.5 IPLV.
- Completely self-contained and designed for indoor (new or retrofit) installation.
- Include hermetic scroll compressors, dual-circuit direct-expansion evaporator, shell and tube condenser, a charge of R-410A refrigerant, and a microprocessor control center, ready for field installation.