Bottle shape Counter Flow Cooling Tower devices are manufactured after detailed research and analysis. We manufacture these products by making use of advanced technology, tools and techniques. these cooling towers production a special composition of raw materials are selected to withstand corrosion, to resist water borne bacteria’s and organisms & is light in weight which permits roof installation with special reinforcement of any kind. Vertical induced draft counter-flow design permits installation in any direction with freedom.
Process Of Bottle Shape Counter Flow Cooling Towers:
Principles of bottle shape counter flow cooling towers are latest superior computer designed PVC FILLS offer maximum surface area with minimum resistance to Air Flow and hence lower power consumption which means lower annual electrical bills. The high efficiency of the fans is achieved by a tapered and aerodynamic design of the fan blades. This dynamically balanced fan assembly ensures smoother operation, longer bearing & motor life. Superior quality of FRP laminates with isophthalicresin increases strength of the casing shell which reduces vibrations and it gives assurance of longer tower Life. It consumes less power (energy) overall because of less air resistance to water, saving in operational costs. Available in various colours matching to exterior architectural beauty. A direct driven axial fan ensures the system is free from problems faced with belt & gear drives.
- Casing: Cooling Tower Casing is made of selected grade materials of tough Fibre Glass Reinforced Polyester & resins, etc. Additional embossing is done for extra strength in case of big cooling towers.
- Fill: PALTECH’s Honeycomb & ring type P.V.C fills are used for extended contact area having a high heat transfer efficiency. The crossing of air & water streams in close proximity which creates a diffused turbulence conducive to evaporation & efficient heat transfer.
- Water Basin: is completely leak proof which avoids spillage & seepage of water. It is of deep sump design to ensure maximum water level at all times & made up of FRP with additional stiffening to take care of extra water weight. However RCC basin is recommended for capacities 300TR and above.
- Sprinkler: PALTECH’s specially designed rotary sprinkler head is made of PVC/aluminium alloy to avoid corrosion, also fitted with sealed ball bearings to take care of thrust & radial loads. S.S. & Brass sprinklers are also provided at an extra cost.
- Fan: Partech cast aluminium alloy fan is of aero dynamic designed axial flow type to achieve high efficiency. FRP fan set can also be supplied on request at extra cost.
- Drift Eliminator: To reduce carry out losses through entrainment of moisture drops in the stream by specially designed multiplied rotary drift eliminator made of FRP sheets/aluminium. Additional PVC eliminator is provided in large capacity cooling towers.
- Motor: Special low RPM totally enclosed motors of Vertical, Flange type with enlarged & threaded shaft and sealed top is supplied with the cooling tower. The motor is also weather proof and in IP-55 construction.
- Supports & Hardware: All components like tower supports, motor supports, leg supports, etc. are either hot dip galvanised or epoxy coated. Hardware is Galvanised Steel. Stainless Steel or Phosphor Bronze hardware’s can be supplied on request at extra cost.
- Space saving: Because of rectangular shape more towers can be added nearby in minimum space, i.e. multi cell towers
- Easy maintenance: In this design observation/ maintenance window allows easy access to all internal components for rectification and replacement
- Reliable performance