FPR Squre Shape Cooling Towers:
FRP Square shape cooling towers available with us are latest technology based square shape cooling towers that are fabricated using superior quality raw material. Offered at competitive prices, FRP square shape cooling towers are ideal for multi cell option and have complete FRP casing that ensures optimum protection of the body of the cooling tower. FRP Square shape cooling towers cool the re-cycled water. The towers blend easily with architectural surroundings, giving a unique aesthetic appearance.
The FRP square shape cooling towers designs incorporates a static distribution setup, located above the fill media. Hot water from the application is circulated to the distribution header from which they are dispersed over the fill media by no. of non-clog static nozzles, fitted to the branch pipe of the main header. Water when forced ( 1 to 1.5 kg/scm) through the distribution setups is atomized and sprayed over the fill media. The fan that is coupled directly to the motor draws air across the fill media vertically and in the process takes away the heat from the water. Cold water is collected at the collection sump having the outlet connection through which cold water is circulated to the application. The spray losses are minimized by using adequate drift eliminators. The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
- Fill: The fill is of rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) and is of honeycomb design with very large contact surface area. The fill splits the air and water into several streams, increasing the time of contact and also heat transfer between water and air. The fill is in modules and is packed in the tower casing without any cutting for curves. The air pressure drop through the fill is negligible. The fills are available with flute height of 6mm, 12mm, and 19mm with sheet thickness of 1mm and 1.2mm.
- Sprinkler: Automatic rotary sprinkler system made of Nylon 66 material, with rotary head and sprinkler pipe distributes the hot water over the entire space of the filler. Sprinkler pipes are non-clogging, require low pressure to operate and assure uniform water flow with minimal operating pump head. The FRP eliminators attached to sprinkler pipe are specifically designed for low pressure drop and minimises the drift loss of water.
- SCSP Nozzles: The performance of cooling tower greatly depends upon the water distribution over the fills. SCSP nozzles distribute water evenly through a wide spray angle without any dry pockets. They are lightweight and reduce the frequency of clogging. The Solid Cone Square Pattern (SCSP) nozzles produce a solid cone spray of water that is distributed in a square pattern onto the fills.
- Drift Eliminator: Reduces carry over losses of water. The eliminator is of rigid PVC (Applicable for square type cooling tower). The individual drift eliminators of S-shaped corrugated sheets are bonded with subsequent layers to create the structure. The entire area is thus divided into several fine S shaped mini zones each removing water droplets on the entire surface of the cell.
- Axial Fan: Specially designed energy efficient fans are of induced-draft axial type with adjustable pitch. Material chosen is non corrosive of plastic, FRP or aluminium alloy. The high efficiency design ensures low running cost and the lowest possible noise level. Fan blade pitch is factory set and dynamically balanced.
- Motors: The motors are totally enclosed (IP55), flange type, 415 V, 3 ph., 50 Hz, induction weather proof with SS304 extended shaft and are specially designed for cooling tower application.
- Corrosion Free: The tower casing is of FRP, fill and eliminator are of PVC, and SS304 fasteners are used, thus eliminating corrosion, the biggest enemy of cooling tower. All steel components such as motor support, water distribution pipes, hardware etc., are hot dip or spray galvanized.
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants.
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal, Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- PVC pipes mfg. Plant