Brazed plate heat exchanger is formed by braze welding in vacuum braze welding furnace by using lots of herringbone corrugated stainless steel sheets (316L or 304) and pure copper (99.9%). It is commonly applied in refrigerating & air-conditioning system and waste heat recovery system of compressor. A Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger is a small, light and compact type of plate heat exchanger. It does not need gaskets. Instead, the plate pack is brazed together using cooper or nickel to give a strong and compact construction.
What are the advantages of Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger?
- High heat transfer efficiency
- Compact structure
- Easy installation
- Easy Deinstallation
- Good sealing performance: Braze welding with pure copper
- Resistance to high pressure: 4.5Mpa at the most
- Wide range of applicable temperature: -195°C-180°C
- High heat transfer efficiency: 7000W/㎡.K at the most
- Usability to heat transfer with small temperature difference: The minimum temperature difference is 1.0°C.
- Compact structure, small volume, light weight and less quantity of carried liquid