Hydraulic Oil Coolers are utilized to maintain the temperature of the Hydraulic Oil in the sump at a nominal level (Predetermined). The cooling system reduces the down time ofthe machine by avoiding damages to the Oil seals, O rings / Gaskets and to the Oil itself due to excessive temperature builtup otherwise . These units are also available as In-line Models, Dual Circuit Models and Tank Mounted Models for various applications
An hydraulic oil cooler is a device designed to prevent oil used in hydraulic systems from overheating. This is a critical function in hydraulic systems, as overheating of the oil can lead to a drop in system efficiency and excessive wear of the system components in general due to reduced oil viscosity.
In most cases, the coolers allow the oil to shed accumulated thermal energy into a secondary medium, typically water or air, by passing the hot oil through a series of thin tubes exposed to a constant flow of low temperature cooling medium.
The cooling medium absorbs heat from the oil and carries it away from the cooler, where it is typically shed into the atmosphere. Common hydraulic oil cooler designs include radiator, shell and tube, Wire finned and frame types.
- Air Oil coolers are suitable in places where cooling water cannot be supplied or cooling tower facility is not available.
- Cheaper and energy efficient, since no cooling water facility required.
- Mobile hydraulic Power packs usually use Air Oil Coolers for Oil Cooling.
- We provide Air Oil Coolers for Hydraulic Oil and Lubrication oil Cooling.
- Nowadays Air Oil Coolers are widely used due to their low operating and maintenance cost.
- Our Air Oil Cooler are of Aluminium Radiators with Suction Fan
- These are used for Hydraulic Application such as Hydraulic Power Pack, Hydraulic Presses, Lubrication etc.