Industrial Heat Exchangers
Our industrial heat exchangers & coolers are designed to work in even the most hostile conditions, whether at high temperatures, high pressures, or where the environment is highly corrosive.
Our cooler tubes can be produced in materials such as titanium or stainless steel as well as copper and copper alloys, to best suit the environment.
From ventilation in offshore installations to cellulose or timber driers, our heat exchangers will be designed to meet the challenge.
Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
- Adopt antiseptic hydrophilic aluminium foil, resistant to corrosion, with long service life.
- Apply to special occasions of epoxy resin aluminum foil, corrosion resistance stronger.
- Many size hrat exchanger core ( plate distance 2.5 ～ 10㎜ ) for your choice.
- Module structure, any sine can be praided, no running components, low maintenance cost.
- Compact struxture, small volume, suitable for various occasions.
- The surface of heat exchanger core was processed with spiral wave heat transfer enhancement techniques, increased the 10% heat transfer area.
- Convex and concave air channel, ensure the strength and tightness of heat exchanger core, could bear high pressure.
- Cross air channel, double folding process of the face side edges,which is equal to 5 times material thickness, ensure the high intensity and tightness.
- All joints are airproofed by airproof glue, ensured that the heat exchanger has excellent air tightness.
Air to air heat exchanger core are widely used for different industry air exchanger, heat recovery, cooling or heating and dehumidification. Such as in HVAC, Telecom, Power Supply, Textile Industry, Automobile, Food Industry, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Tobacco barn, Drying industry, Welding industry, Boiler Industry and so on.