A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another. The media may be separated by a solid wall, so that they never mix, or they may be in direct contact. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing, and sewage treatment.
The classic example of a heat exchanger is found in an internal combustion engine in which a circulating fluid known as engine coolant flows through radiator coils and air flows past the coils, which cools the coolant and heats the incoming air.
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
The Finned Tubes are essentially Tubes with increased surface area. The amount of heat transferred from a particular surface is directly correlated to the surface area available for the heat to transfer. Hence, increasing the heat transfer area as a whole increases the heat transfer efficiency.
In a Finned Tube the Surface Area of the Tubes is increased by providing Fins on the Heat Exchanger Ares. These fins can be of various types, made of various materials and designed in various ways depending on the end requirement.
We design finned tube heat exchangers carefully as per international standards and the quality is tested with its own quality control department.
- Helices Tension Wound Crimped Type Continuous Finned Tube.
- Integral Finning Heat-Exchanger
- Star Fins Heat Exchanger
- Cooling Coil with Copper Tube and Aluminium Fins
- Air fin tube Heat exchanger having Extended surface continuous spirally wound finned tube with crimped fins are manufactured.
- Due to high Efficiency Continuous crimped fins have gained more and more acceptance and popularity
- The tube use for manufacturing fin tube Heat exchanger are from Quarter inch to two inch.
- The fins are selected as per the Design Requirement.
Material of Construction:-
- Stainless steel
- Mild steel
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Different types of Finned tubes:-
- Continuous spiral crimped finned tubes
- Square/Rectangular finned tubes
- Extruded Finned tubes
- Tube Material: MS, Copper, SS
- Fin Materials: MS, Copper, SS , AL
- Tubes Are Pressure Tested : No Leakage
- Most Suitable To Heat Or Cool : Oil, Air, Water, Dyes, Chemicals, Gases & Other Items
- Economical Design To withstand Pressure , High Heat Transfer And Safety
- Vertical And Horizontal Tubes Available
- Integral Finned Copper Tubes are also available for Condensers