FRP Round Type Cooling Tower
The FRP Round Type Cooling Tower is known for its outstanding design and technology. Being it round, the air flow in the cooling tower is evenly distributed. The tower design incorporates hot water inlet at the bottom collection sump flown vertically to the mechanical rotary sprinkler located above the fill media. The inlet water pressure rotates the sprinkler, featuring extended arm pipes with orifices to disperse water uniformly over the fill media. The evaporated water removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air, which is driven through the fan deck will be discharged to the atmosphere.
Features of FRP Round Type Cooling Tower:
- Elegantly profiled: Available in three pleasing shades to suit individual taste and environment.
- Light Weight: Allows roof installation and saves structural and masonry costs.
- Scientific Design: The bottle shaped round cooling towers whose body is designed for optimum performance eliminating dead pockets and for longer life in adverse climatic conditions.
- Vertical Induced Draft Counter Flow: Uniform air distribution resulting in heat dissipation.
- Direct Driven Axial Flow Fan: Aerodynamically designed to achieve high efficiency. Adjustable aluminium blades facilitate large air flow at low static pressure and lower noise level.
- Honey Comb PVC Fills: Extended contact area. Splits incoming air and water into several streams spread evenly across the cross section of the tower enhancing the rate of heat transfer.
- Rotary Sprinkler: Sprinkler head made of aluminum alloy fitted with sealed ball bearing to take care of thrust and radial loads.
- Drift Eliminator: Specially designed multi-blade rotary drift eliminator reduces carry over losses and spray entrainment.
- Leak Proof FRP Basins: Deep sump basin with additional stiffeners. Avoids spillage and seepage of water. Area around the tower dry at all times.
- Modular Construction: Easy assembly and dismantling direct access to internal parts and easy maintenance.
- Corrosion Resistant: Inert to almost all chemical fumes. Reduced maintenance costs.
- Long Lasting: Useful Life 300Âº more than conventional towers.
- Algae Free: Minimal cleaning. Saves chemical treatment costs.
- Non-deteriorating: Weather proof. Non ageing. Curtails expenditure on replacement of Parts.
- Low Mark Up Volume: Lower drift losses hence lower make up water requirement.
- Scientifically Designed Piping: Inlet / outlet connections conveniently located to simplify plumbing and improved overall appearance.