Dry Cooling towers are produced in forced draught and induced draught designs, and in single and multi-fan arrangements, depending customer specifications and requirements, We are the professional dry cooling tower and air cooled condenser manufacturers, tubes in copper and fins are aluminium MOC we use 5/8’ or 3/8’ OD copper tubes as per customer specification, all tubes are well expanded tested for pressure and leak.
We are specialized in offering the superior quality Dry Cooling Towers. Offered cooling towers are developed from the high quality material and current techniques in adherence with the norms of industry. The offered cooling towers are tested in terms of quality so as to dispatch a perfect range. These cooling towers are accessible in diverse specifications at competitive price in a stipulated time.
antly used for air compressor and power generating units for applications of engine water cooling. Petroleum plant, power utility, steel manufacturing industry, cement, sugar factures , chemical and gas-pro
OVERVIEW OF DRY COOLING TOWERS:
WELLTECH , we are considered as one of the distinguished manufacturers and exporters of the Dry Cooling Towers. Offered towers are wisely engineered and integrated with highly functional components. These are used for high temperature applications mainly for generators and process cooling. Finds its applicability across the chemical, process and pharmaceutical industries, our range of Dry Cooling Towers is known for its robust construction and long lasting performance.
Further, we offer our comprehensive stock to customer’s at most competitive prices. Dry Cooling towers are produced in forced draught and induced draught designs, and in single and multi-fan arrangements, depending customer specifications and requirements.
FEATURES OF DRY COOLING TOWERS:
The fluid coils of international standards are designed and selected through providing accurate data on thermal transfer rate based on which they are manufactured. The tower designed incorporates the shell and tube designed with copper tubing and aluminium foil fins. The water losses are 0.01% since, the circuits are of the closed loop type and the towers are most space saving / energy efficient once. They are best suited for applications such as Furnace coil water cooling, D/G Sets, Compressors.
The fans are of aluminium die cast with adjustable pitch and are individually tested for different flow rates. They are all dynamically balanced. Since, the complete fan is of Aluminium Alloy / Plastic it does not corrode when used in outdoor applications.
Dry cooling towers are in a single unit can be provided in capacities from 100 kw to 2500 kw and they can be multiplexed to reach many thousand or kilowatts. The offered towers are tested by our quality experts.
1.Capacities 10TR to 1000TR, in a single cell Water flow 10CMH to 1000 CMH, in a single cell
2. Delta T temperature drop 4 Deg C to 30 Deg C, in a single cell
3. Eliminates raw water Tank and Pumps
4. Eliminates Moving parts except fan & motor
5. Eliminates Mixing of dust / dirt / fly ash with Water
6. Eliminates PHE at Furnace & Coil circuit
MAINTENANCE OF DRY COOLING TOWER:
Cooling Tower is not required
- Heat Exchanger is not required
- Water Treatment Plants is not required
- No Water loss
- No scale of forming problem
- Power saving
- Maintenance cost is very very low
- Low cost and Higher Efficiency
Advantages Of Dry Cooling Towers
- A great deal of water gets preserved on using dry cooling towers.
- Less or no preparation needed as atmospheric air is in abundance
- No formation of scale or heat exchanger cleaning is required
- There are no mobile parts except for the fan and the motors. Hence the cooling tower maintenance is negligible.
- Dust, fly ash, living organisms or dirt do not get mixed up with process water
- There are no constraints placed on the location of plant
- No corrosions caused by air
- This cooling tower performance ensures minimal environmental impact
- Reduced annual operating expenses
Predominantly used for air compressor and power generating units for applications of engine water cooling. Petroleum plant, power utility, steel manufacturing industry, cement, sugar factures , chemical and gas-processing industrials.