MX Fill is available in MX75 configuration and higher-performing MX625 configuration.
MX is a hanging film type cooling tower fill which spreads the water into a thin film,flowing over large vertical surfaces, promoting maximum exposure to air flow.
This type of fill provides much more water surface exposure per cubic foot than splash type fill.
MX fill incorporates highly efficient cellular drift eliminators, integrally molded within the fill sheets.
Compared with previous designs, these eliminators reduce drift emissions from the tower by a factor of ten or more.
Less drift means tower owners save water bills and water treatment chemical expenses.
SALIENT FEATURES OF MARLEY FILLS
- Thsi fill virtually eliminates the nuisance caused by drift spotting on adjacent buildings and property
- Marley Fill is the thermoformed from PVC with a flame spread rating less than 25per ASTM E-84
- For Addition savings,the drift eliminators discharge air directly towards the fan
- Discharge air, traveling in the right direction when it leaves the eliminators,translates to lower fan horsepower.
- Louvers are also integrally molded within the fill sheets preventing water from escaping and assuring precise air distribution throughout wide variations in airflow.
MAIN FEATURES OF MARLEY FILLS
- Light weight, high strength
- Good fire resistant, Ventilation resistance small
- Anti-corrosive, long service time
- Large contact area and strong wetting ability