- Brand Paharpur
- Shape V
- Fill Type Splash
- Grid Material FRP
- Fill Bar Material PVC
- Flow Type Crossflow or Counterflow Cooling Towers
Paharpur ‘v’-bar splash type cooling tower fill offers you the following benefits:
Improved Thermal Performance:
PAHARPUR fill will increase cooling tower capacity (compared with wood lath on similar spacing). Variable fill bar spacing is available to provide the required thermal performance. Fill can be installed either parallel or perpendicular to air flow depending on thermal performance requirement.
PAHARPUR are corrosion resistant PVC extrusions which are supported by Fibreglass Reinforced Polyester [FRP] fill grids.
Long Service Life:
Each bar is fastened to the FRP grid to prevent premature wear on the fill bar or the grid. The fill bars are designed to prevent sagging, even after prolonged exposure to a cooling tower environment.
Easy Adaptability To Most Cooling Towers:
PAHARPUR fill is usable in virtually all cooling towers. The FRP grid can be manufactured to fit virtually any cooling tower regardless of its age or manufacturer.
- Packaging Type 4′ x 6′, 4′ x 8.75′, 3′ x 6, 2′ x 6′
- Tower Type Natural Draft, Induced Draft, Forced Draft
- Packaging Size 4′ x 6′, 4′ x 8.75′, 3′ x 6, 2′ x 6′
- Tower Design Cross Flow, Counter Flow
- Fill Type Film
- Drive Type Direct and Gear
- Supply Phase Three Phase
- Features Corrosion Resistant
- Applications Automotive, Domestic Water Use, HVAC
- Size/Dimensions 4′ x 6′, 4′ x 8.75′, 3′ x 6, 2′ x 6′