Evaporative Cooling with Welltech Cooling Pads is the ideal and most economical method of cooling.
Evaporative Cooling is the process in which air is cooled by using the heat in the air to evaporate the water from an adjacent surface. A temperature reduction of 10 to 20°C (50-68°F) can be achieved by passing the hot fresh air through the wetted pads.
The temperature reduction depends on the dry bulb and wet bulb temperature of the ambient incoming air, the thickness of the pad (in the direction of the air travel), the geometry of the pad, the air velocity through the pad and provided the proper amount of water is used and distributed evenly so that all of the pads are wet through their depth, height and width. The hotter and drier the incoming air, the higher the temperature reduction, after passing through the wetted EcoCool pads.
Features of Evaporative Cooling Unit
- Single and Double Skinned Construction
- Common base frame for Motor and Blower
- Multi slope S.S-304, Aluminium or G.I. drain pan ensures proper drainage of condensate
- Microbe filter along with primary filters are offered along with these products
- Cellulose pad/ Spray type (single bank/ double bank) humidification systems are manufactured by us
- Evaporative cooling pads make: HUTEK (THAILAND) or Munters (USA) and also can be provided as per specification of a client
- Spray type humidification systems are fabricated out of G.I/ M.S. Header and Brass/PVC Nozzle
- Perforated sheet is also provided in spray type humidification systems to ensure proper distribution of air thought out the humidification chamber
- We use 4/2 bend PVC /G.I Eliminators to ensure that no water is carried away to Blower section and further to duct system
- These evaporative air coolers are highly appreciated by our clienteles for its excellent quality, robustness and premium functionality of providing cool air especially during hot summer season.
- Our evaporative air coolers are very easy to control and provide low noise and excellent energy efficiency for long lasting use.
- It is very economical.
- Usage For industrial use
- Height 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 mm
- Width 300, 600 mm
- Thickness 50, 100, 150, 200, 300 mm
- Outer frame material Galvanized sheet and aluminum alloy