These are manufactured from high quality case-hardening alloy steel, generated in klingelnberg cyclo-palloid system and lap finished in matching sets.Helical Gears: These gears are machined from high quality alloy case-hardening steel, which are individually flank ground to precision grade accuracy. Case hardened surface with softer core provides improved wear resistance and fatigue strength. Case : Single piece grey cast iron casing is of rigid construction with necessary reinforcement. Provided with easily accessible service ports they are suitably designed on CAD work stations to absorb fan loads and to dampen noise and vibration. The three point foundation facilities in Achieving alignment.
Be It For Operating Large Diameter Axial Fans , The De-icing – Reverse Processing , High Temperatures On Operation , Or A Very Humid Environment – WELLTECH Provides The Solution With The Best Quality Cooling Tower Gearbox
SALIENT FEATURES OF GEARBOX
- Case Hardened And Lapped Steel Spiral Bevel Gearboxes Are Provided For Torque Transmission Between The Right Angle Shaft.
- Our Cooling Tower Gearboxes Have A Unicast Case, Three-Point Foundation With Pump Less Lubrication, Which Is Unique In Design
- It Has A Combination Of Labyrinth Double Oil Seal Arrangement At Fan End With Double Oil Seal At Motor End.
- Taper/Cylindrical/Spherical Roller Baerings Are Used.
- The Standard Direction Of Rotation Is “Clockwise” At Both The Input/Output Shafts When Viewed Onto Respective Shaft End.
- Power Range : Upto 600kW
- Reduction Ratio : Upto 15.4 : 1
- Sizes : 140 – 450mm Centre Distance
- Reduction Stages : Single/Double
- Service Factor : Minimum 2.0 ( As Per AGMA / CTI Recommendation )
- Special Fabrication As Per Custom Built Available
The Torque Transmission Required To Rotate The Fan ( Of Cooling Tower ) ,The Connecting Link Between The Input Shaft Of Gearbox And The Electric Motor Is Provided By The Drive Shafts.
Helps Achieve Optimal Performance.
Cost Effective – The Foot Patterns Of Gear Housing Are Identical – Support Of Tower Gear Drive And The Fan Pitch Adjustments Unnecessary
DIRECTION OF ROTATION
Clockwise Rotation Of Both Shafts – Under Normal Conditions .
Occasionally The Counterclockwise Rotation Of Both The Shafts Is Permitted.
If The Primary Rotational Direction Requirement Is Counterclockwise / Shaft Need To Rotation In Opposite Directions – Provided Upon Order.
APPLICATION OF GEAR BOX
- Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers
- Solvent Extraction
- Power Plants