We are one of the leading manufacturers compact and space saving FRP cooling towers. In FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastic) cooling towers multiple fibers are joined mutually and are available in form of mat. The mat is joined together with polyester resin, accelerator and catalyst.
Advantages of FRP Cooling Tower
- High Strength
- Chemical Resistance
- Part Consolidation
- Fatigue Life
- Acceptable cost level
Round type Cooling tower
- Direct access to internal parts; providing easy maintenance and repair.
- F R P Cooling Towers can withstand corrosion, to resist water born bacteria and organisms.
- Light in weight and permits roof installation without special reinforcement of any kind.
- Vertical Induced Draft Counter Flow design permits installation in any direction.
- Consumes less power because of less air resistance to water.
- A directs Driven Axial Fan ensuring the system free from problems faced with Belt & Gear Drives.
- Available in various colors to match aesthetic requirements.
Uniform distribution of water over the honeycomb. Fills is achieved by means of automatic water sprinkler. There is no motor but with the jet recoil force to rotate and distribute water located centrally, it consists of several P.V.C Pipes, on which a series of apertures are drilled longitudinally fitted on lightweight. PVC rotary heady and mounted on sealed ball bearings.
WELLTECH use 2 stage drift eliminators, First state FRP corrosion free flap on the sprinkler arms. Second stage to reduce carry over losses through entrainment of moistures drop in the air stream. ABR Cooling Towers employ a unique honeycomb channel structure to effectively remove moisture from the rising air stream.
PVC Honeycomb type fills having extended contact area. Splits incoming air and water into several streams spread evenly across the water cross section increasing heat transfer rate easy to replace.
Price Quote Template
|TOWER DESIGN PARAMETERS|
|Heat load (Kcal\hr)||1,12,500|
|Cooling tower-No.of.Cell||1 No’s|
|Over all Dimension(D x H in MM)||1350 X 2100|
|Height of air Inlet MM||400|
|Material of tower strcuture||HDG-M S Stucuture|
|Material of basin||FRP|
|Material of Louver||PVC|
|Flow Rate LPH||9000|
|Inlet water Temperature||40 º C|
|Design Web Bulb Tempurature||28º C|
|Working Pressure in Bar||02-03|
|Outlet Temperature||30 º C|
|Material of Packing||PVC Fills|
|Temperature Withstanding||60-70 Deg C|
|Size (LxBXH in mm)||600 x 300 x 150|
|Withstand Temperature||60 Deg C|
|Fan Type||Axial Flow, Direct Driven|
|Dia.Of Fan mm||750|
|Material Of Blaes||Aluminium|
|Type Of Balancing||Dynamic|