We offer a wide range of FRP Cooling Towers that is made from quality tested raw materials.
The Square Shape FRP Cooling Towers are designed especially for an alternative to round model for selection to our buyers. The Cooling Tower consists of Honey comb PVC fills and eliminators in a design that maximizes economy and efficiency and directly driven fan and Motor with spray Nozzles ‘Minimum drift Losses’. It is also equipped with a Hot dipped Galvanized hardware with rectangular casing body.
This type of cooling towers work on the principle of counter flow. This means that the water flows down while the air is pulled upwards by a fan. As the water flows further through the system, the air encounters is fresher, in other words cooler and less saturated with moisture.
Direct access to internal parts providing easy maintenance and repairs, which is negligible. All materials in making these towers are completely resistance to corrosion and chemicals. It is light in weight and thus permits roof installation without any special reinforcement. A direct driven axial flow fan ensures the system free from problem faced with belt and gear drives.
Square type cooling towers operates according to the counter flow principle. The water to be cooled is connected into the tower at the top in main header pipe and is distributed by branch pipes with splash cap (nozzles) with a low pressure drop, and flows down, in the form of a thin water film and small droplets, over the largest possible fill surface for the heat transfer.
The water falls through the fill and is collected in a FRP basin at the bottom of the tower. The atmospheric air is sucked in through the opening for air inlet on all sides at the lower portion of the tower and moves up through the PVC fill. The air moving up cools the falling water. Here the transfer of heat takes place by evaporation and direct contact. The air inlet is covered by PVC Mesh for free flow of air.
SELECTION OF MATERIAL
The selection of materials for the POLO S Series cooling towers is based on the requirement that they must be completely resistant to corrosion and chemicals. This has been achieved through the exclusive use of PVC, polypropylene, fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) and hot dipped galvanized steel for supports.
- Casing, Basin, Fan deck and Fan stack in corrosion-resistant and fire-retardant FRP
- Hot dip galvanized supporting structural.
- Fill material of PVC (max. temp. 60 Degree C).
- High efficient axial flow Fan with Aluminium / FRP blades and cast aluminum alloy hub.
- Drift eliminators of PVC extruded ‘C’ & ’S’ type (drift percentage shall not exceed 0.05 of circulating water flow).
- Water distribution system with PVC pipe and PP splash cap (nozzles).
ADVANTAGES OF SQT COOLING TOWER
- Energy efficient – use of high efficient fill, and nozzles with a low pressure drop.
- Durable – use of high quality materials.
- Guaranteed performance – use of PVC fill.
- Aesthetic looks – use of FRP panels.