Our reputation in the market is largely attributable to our precisely designed and manufactured Cooling Tower Spare Parts from our extensive collection of products. Our offered range is availed in a variety of sizes, designs and other such specifications to choose from. The offered qualitative spares are precisely designed at our highly advanced manufacturing unit following industry defined guidelines. The offered range can also be availed from us at the industry leading prices.
Advantage of Black PVC fills
- Continuous Forming : Continuous forming process allows free flow of material during the stage of formation. Additional requirement of raw material is met hence no thinning takes place at crests & troughs.
- Double Edge Folding : MM Aqua’s manufacturing technique has the ability to fold the edges of the sheets providing stronger edges, which gives extra protection against water loads and shear force form beams. It also protects the fill from damages during installation & maintenance.
- Uniform Thickness : Provides uniform strength in fill sheets all along the fill surface.
- Micro structure : Unique shape and dimension provides long retention time and thus longer time for heat transfer.
- Longer Length : Allows the structural designer to reduce number of support beam thus inturn reduces the pressure drop and cost of construction.
In Conventional vacuum forming the sheets being formed needs anchoring both ends of the sheet, which results in stretching of material. Weak spots of lower tickness at crest and trough and at times also on flute surface are formed. Vacuum-formed sheets suffer from unpredictable thikness due to material stretching during the process. reduction in thickness is to the tune of 40%. However, by leaving one end free during continuous roll forming, MM Aqua avoids the undesirable results.